|Job Type||Fixed-Term Contract|
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Network Infrastructure|
- Network Engineer – 12m FTC
City of London
Global Law Firm
Key Technology – Palo Alto firewalls, Aruba Wireless, Riverbed, Cisco Nexus Switches 3k & 9K.
Currently working with a global law firm to recruit a Network Engineer to join the firms Networking team in London.
You will be working alongside the other network professionals as well as other technical team members to support the firms core technologies including Palo Alto, Aruba Wireless, Riverbed and Cisco Nexus Switches.
Throughout your time with this organisation, you will also be involved in a large overseas project which is critical to the business.
Essential experience required
- In depth knowledge and ability to support, configure, and troubleshoot complex network systems and/or security issues.
- Ability to design and implement of WANs and LANs across numerous sites
- In depth knowledge of Wireless technology – ideally Aruba Wireless
- Confidence in Cisco Switching, Nexus 9k & 3k.
- Ability to configure, support and troubleshoot firewalls from a leading vendor – ideally Palo Alto
- Knowledge of Riverbed/Steelhead