Service Desk Analyst - 6m FTC
|Job Type||Fixed-Term Contract|
|Location||Central London (WFH initially)|
|Area||City of London, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UKBrighton, UKCrawley, UKChelmsford, UKColchester, UKWatford, UKBerkshire, UKBuckinghamshire, UKReading, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Support|
We are currently working with an international law firm based in central London who are looking to find a highly motivated service desk analyst.
You will be responsible for providing a range of 1st line remote support to end users, across both software and hardware related issues. This role will be working 100% from home.
Essential technical requirements:
- In-Depth Knowledge of Office 2013/16 (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Windows 7/10
- Microsoft Active Directory administration.
- Ticketing System experience e.g. ServiceNow, , Remedy
Essential skills and experience:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience preferably within a professional services environment.
- Experience of working in a busy environment supporting over 1,000 users.
- Experience in an ITIL based environment.
- Great communication skills.
- Exceptional telephone manner.