|Location||City of London|
|Area||City of London, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
- Do you have an interest in new technology?
Experience in a Business Analyst position or similar?
Currently recruiting an Innovation Analyst to join a top law firm in the UK based in their London office on a permanent basis.
As an Innovation Analyst you will work closely with the Innovation Manager to evaluate ideas and challenges from the business and to build upon and refine them through the innovation pipeline process. The role will require you to be visible within the firm; gathering requirements and mapping processes. In addition, you will support the Innovation Manager in the use of our idea management platform.
The role will require you have a keen interest in new technology and to help to run and evaluate technology trials, prove value, aid in the writing of business cases and support the transition of these technologies into business as usual.
As part of the transition work you will assist in the embedding of new technologies, dealing with ad hoc queries from the business and liaising with the appropriate technical teams as required. In addition, you will support the Product Solutions team in gathering requirements from the business in relation to the application of our TechSet suite of Legal Technology products.
- Support the transition of ideas through to delivery through our innovation pipeline process.
- Engage with key stakeholders at all levels across the business to understand their challenges and/or ideas relating to technology and translate these into process maps and gather solution requirements.
- Provide metrics and analysis to form business cases to pilot new technology.
- Evaluate solutions against requirements and suggest the best fit for the firm.
- Support the piloting of new technologies in the firm. This will include testing and measuring business improvements.
- Keep up to date with relevant technology changes and suggest suitable options to the firm.
- Work closely with system owners to understand the current systems used at the firm so that you can understand how new technologies may supplement and integrate.
- Process mapping experience
- BA qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with an ability to present requirements and processes in a clear, logical manner.
- Experience in compiling cost/benefit analysis documents.
- Experience in communicating with technology vendors.
- A strong interest in technology and its use in law.
- Strong organisational skills and experience in prioritising work to meet project deadlines.
- Ideally have had exposure to or experience of working in a professional services firm.
- Experience in working within Prince 2 project management principles.