|Sector||Information Technology - Testing|
|Salary||£40,000 - £45,000|
- The role of the BI QA Analyst is to assist in developing and establishing quality assurance standards and measures for the business intelligence & information technology services within the organisation.
Gathering and analysing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This will include writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems, and operational systems.
Apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximise the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives.
- You will be converse with working in an agile environment and have specific experience of working with reporting tools, data cubes & warehouses.
- Substantial hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs, automated testing tools, and reporting software.
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with statistical reporting and analysis.
Knowledge & Experience
- Extensive commercial experience in the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for BI, software, services, and infrastructure testing.
- SQL and TSQL analytics skills (circa 3 years+)
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Experience in interrogating data within a relational database using appropriate tools (SQL Server)
- Experience in working with core software applications, including Microsoft Office, Windows etc.
Reports into: IT Development Manager
Flexibility: Additional hours when required (potentially visiting remote working locations as necessary)
Salary range: £40-45,000
Benefits: This client understands that their staff all have different needs – that’s why they created a flexible benefits package which can include; income protection, life assurance, private medical, dental, childcare vouchers, and travel insurance.