Senior Applications Analyst
|Area||Manchester, UKNewcastle, UKLeeds, UKLiverpool, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Support|
- We are looking for an experienced application analyst to work with our client, an international professional services firm.
This is an opportunity to work within a well-respected firm, with offices in more than 33 locations worldwide. This role will be based in the Liverpool office, at the spectacular Albert Dock, with some home working due to current restrictions.
The successful person will act as the technical lead for the application team, balancing projects and BAU working closely with Infrastructure team and the Enterprise Architect on the road map as well dealing with major incidents for the team. They would be the escalation point for the team and delegate the responsibility to fellow team members.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communications skills, as the ability to articulate complex technical problems and solutions to a wide business audience will be critical. They must possess a strong ability to balance structure and discipline with agility in the delivery of projects and support of solutions.
A global environment with multiple regulatory requirements is a distinct advantage, as well as experience with Legal applications including Document Management systems.
For this role you'll need:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies, Office 365, Windows 10
- Good working knowledge of group policy
- Experience of working with Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of SCCM and Microsoft Intune or equivalent.
- 5+ years of professional experience with supporting users & teams with technical issues and managing vendors to support the application(s).
- Experience in supervising, mentoring and developing a technical team
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge, please apply here