Infrastructure Team Leader
|Sector||Information Technology - InfrastructureInformation Technology - Management|
|Salary||£40,000 - £45,000|
- The role of the Infrastructure Team Leader is to support the smooth day to day running of the IT infrastructure. You will be a strong leader capable of managing the 4 direct reports and you will act as the primary escalation point for technical queries.
Within this fast-paced environment, you will need to receive, prioritise, document, and actively resolve customer requests whilst striving to deliver the highest level of customer service.
Essential Technical skills required:
Experienced in implementation and administration of:
- Microsoft 365
- Exchange Online
- SAN storage
- Colo datacentres
- WAN/LAN administration including WINS/DNS/DHCP/GroupPolicy
Who would be a good fit for this role?
As part of the technical team, you would be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Team management experience; either team leader, supervisor, or manager
- Significant experience in a hands-on IT support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
Reports into: IT Operations Manager
Flexibility: Additional hours when required (potentially visiting remote working locations as necessary)
Salary range: £40-45,000
Benefits: This client understands that their staff all have different needs – that’s why they created a flexible benefits package which can include; income protection, life assurance, private medical, dental, childcare vouchers and travel insurance.