|Sector||Information Technology - DevelopmentInformation Technology - Architecture|
|Salary||£55,000 - £65,000|
- Our client, a global professional services firm, is seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join them on an exciting digital transformation programme to improve the way the organisation manages and uses data.
This is an exciting opportunity to help define, build and maintain a quality data platform and support with effective information architecture.
In this role you will be helping with the design and development of data solutions, working with others in the information architecture team to build and optimise data pipelines.
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Background in designing and implementing data solutions
- Experience and knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Demonstrable expertise of ETL using both on premise tools, like SSIS or Talend, and cloud integration capabilities, such as Data Factory
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as SQL, Python and C#
- Experience in data modelling and working on BI projects with tools like SSRS and PowerBI