|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - InfrastructureInformation Technology - ArchitectureInfoSec & Cyber Security - Technical|
|Salary||£80,000 - £90,000|
- Are you an Infrastructure Architect with experience in assisting with cyber security projects? Looking to join a truly global firm?
I have a role just for you!
You will create detailed plans for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure, as well as new system design to include a transition path to cloud were possible. Additionally, you will identify vulnerabilities in hardware and software to be remediated by Engineering\Operations teams.
Your role will be divided into 4 core areas: future solutions, project delivery, constant improvement in systems and security defenses as well as critical incident support.
You will have experience in:
- Designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Client-server networking and database management
- Providing technical system solutions, determining overall design direction and providing technical specification recommendations
- Working with 3rd parties to manage on-prem and cloud services
- Adhering to ITIL processes and procedures
- Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, SAN and Cisco environment
Sounds interesting? Apply NOW or reach out to find out more!