Programme Manager - IT and Change
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Programme Management|
- Programme Manager – IT and Change
City of London
£80,000 per annum
Picture More are currently working with a global law firm based in the City to recruit a Programme Manager to working within the firms PMO to be at the forefront of the delivery of IT and Change Projects within the firm.
You will be working on a business critical programme when you first join which will involve the consolidation of firms internal Case Management System. This will be a cloud based off the shelf solution.
Full planning, budgeting, allocation and tracking of this programme will need to take place so experience of working and delivering programmes from planning through to implementation is essential, ideally within a software deployment/implementation programme.
What is needed from you?
- Demonstratable experience of the delivery of an IT Programme within a professional services organization – ideally within the legal sector
- Confidence in working within an Application Deployment, Upgrade and rollout – ideally a Case Management System (MatterSphere, Axxia or VisualFiles).
- High level of knowledge of the delivery of IT projects using Prince 2 and MSP methods.
- Ability to effectively plan, monitor and control IT Programmes using several methods and techniques.
- Confidence in engaging and negotiating with potential and existing third party providers within an IT Programme.