|Location||City of London (currently working from home)|
|Area||City of London, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Architecture|
|Salary||£70,000 - £80,000|
- ****Flexible approach to work location including home working, must be commutable to central London****
Our client has a requirement for an experienced Cloud Architect to join the firm and become the lead in the transformation of IT.
You will have the opportunity to build out the entirely new and bespoke IT managed services platform, using a combination of best of breed infrastructure technologies and supporting SaaS applications.
- Own the design, governance, principles and strategy for the new public cloud platform within Azure
- Operate as the technical lead in all new application and cloud hosted projects, as well as the migration of existing client infrastructure on the platform
- Manage the deployment monitoring, maintenance, development, update and support of IT systems.
- Microsoft Azure
- Virtual Desktops - Windows Virtual Desktop, Citrix,
- Office 365 - Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint
- Server 20216/2019
- SQL Server