|Location||City of London|
|Area||City of London, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Infrastructure|
- Picture More are currently working with a global law firm to recruit a 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer to join the firms 3rd Line team.
You will be providing a high level of support to the organisation on several different technology and dealing with numerous queries on a day to day basis.
You will also be heavily involved in providing technical expertise and support to several IT projects across the organisation. This would include roadmap contributions, providing recommendations within the project planning process, and reviewing IT disaster recovery plans.
Essential skills required;
- Experience in support and managing Windows 10, Windows Servers 2012 and 2016
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues within Citrix XenApp – Ideally version 7.15
- Application Management, Image Management and Deployment using SCCM
- Administration and Management of the firms domain services – Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DFS, DHCP and ideally Azure AD