IT Infrastructure Support Engineer
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Infrastructure|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Are you currently looking for an exciting new opportunity in the Infrastructure space?
A growing international law firm are looking for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to monitor, support and administrate the firm’s global 24x7 mission critical IT systems.
The IT infrastructure team consists of 7 employees, this role will be reporting to the IT Infrastructure Operations Manager.
- Support Engineering.
- Full life-cycle management of all IT systems.
- Administration and troubleshooting of all IT systems.
- Updates, upgrades and transition to cloud were possible.
Technical Skills Required
- Windows 2016/2019, AD/GPO, DNS/DHCP
- Broad Wintel experience – desirably in a global environment
- In-depth experience managing VMWare, VSphere and storage architecture e.g HP 3PAR.
- Experience working with SCCM
- Experience working with Solarwinds
If you think this role is for you – please attach your CV and apply.