Unified Communications Engineer (Cisco)
|Location||City of London|
|Area||City, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Network Infrastructure|
- Picture More are currently recruiting a Cisco Unified Communications Analyst specialising in Cisco Call Manager to work for an international law firm based in the city centre.
If you’re looking to work for a company that provides great work-life balance where you’ll be an integral part of the Unified Comms/Infrastructure Team, working closely with the business and IT projects. The position is a lead role to maintain, manage and develop the firm's Unified Cisco comms technology - including video-telephony, voicemail, instant messaging, presence and where applicable, video conferencing.
You’ll be looking after:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco IM, Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Voice and Cisco Expressway
- Voice/video conference technologies – e.g. Polycom
- VoIP – telecommunications
- Enterprise Voice - Lync 2013 and/or Skype for Business
- SIP trunking
- Leading cutting-edge projects for the company and global maintenance.
Excellent unified communications and telephony systems - troubleshooting and project skills and experience of delivering global/EMEA solutions within the Voice environment.
- Unified comms design and project delivery experience
- Cisco unified comms as above
- Cisco voice products
- Sonos Gateway
- Telephony (Cisco)
- Excellent documentation and workflow skills Analytical and logical approach to problem solving