Citrix Infrastructure Analyst
|Location||City of London|
|Area||City of London, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Infrastructure|
|Salary||£50,000 - £70,000|
- Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated and ready to join a dynamic and tech driven Applications Team?
A global law firm are seeking an experienced technical systems analyst who has strong Citrix expertise to be the technical lead for the firm's virtual desktop environment and 3rd party applications.
Despite their growth in recent years, they have maintained their culture and values and enjoy the reality of being a ‘friendly firm’ having frequently been ranked as one of the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for.
- Someone interested in technology, but also aware of the need for appropriate processes and procedures
- Naturally attentive to detail, but also able to demonstrate a wide degree of creativity
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Happy to work on your own initiative
- A confident communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
What you will be responsible for...
- The Citrix application suite to deliver virtual desktops and published applications globally.
- Citrix ADC (Netscaler) and GSLB technologies.
- Office 365 and Azure services.
- PowerShell and creating scripts for monitoring and automation purposes.
- Windows based servers and Windows desktop products.
- Assisting with the Microsoft application stack such as Exchange, Skype, SQL and SCCM.
- Maintaining a good practical understanding of IT security, patching, compliance and best practices.
- Working within a VMware based environment.
The team undertake the day-to-day administration, support, implementation and development of all the Firm’s applications and systems. In addition, this role will require the individual to work with project, security, and development teams to ensure the effective delivery of business-led initiatives.
Technology must haves; Citrix, Netscaler, Office 365, Azure, Powershell.
Knowledge/familiarity of the following will be advantageous;
- Experience of working in an ITIL-based support environment
- Legal-industry applications such as iManage, Interaction, BigHand, IntApp Suite, Elite or other PMS
- Experience of working in a medium to large multi-site professional services organisation and broad experience of legal industry applications.
9.30am to 5.30pm core but flexibility is a must
Agile working environment split between two London office and home
Flexible benefits package including pension, private medical, season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, lifestyle discount scheme, on site café plus more
Reporting into the IT Applications Manager (London based).
This will be a two-stage video interview process.
Ready to make a step towards a better 2020, click apply!