Cyber Security Architect
|Sector||InfoSec & Cyber Security - Technical|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Looking for a new challenge in a global environment in 2020?
I have a Cyber Security Architect role to work for a global professional services firm in Leeds.
You will be a stakeholder in defining the security requirements for projects, designing security controls and reviewing technologies against security standards while working alongside the firm’s security operations function.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience creating and maintaining technical roadmaps
- Experience looking after technology initiatives and making sure they’re designed and built with the correct levels of security and compliance
- Experience reviewing new systems and services as well as technologies and tools
- Designing security controls and providing guidance on their use for both on premise technologies and cloud hosted solutions
- Ensuring that key risks and issues are identified and resolved in line with the information risk policies
- Security or architecture specific certifications are advantageous! (e.g. CISSP, SANS GIAC, SABSA, TOGAF etc.)
If you have experience designing and deploying security controls across an international organisation, get in touch NOW!