Head of Information Security
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||InfoSec & Cyber SecurityInfoSec & Cyber Security - GRCInfoSec & Cyber Security - TechnicalInfoSec & Cyber Security - Management|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Working as a Head of InfoSec but not having the autonomy or the breadth to influence other IT and security functions in the business?
I’m recruiting a Head of Information Security for a global law firm in the city. The role will include management of the Information Security Team, creating and implementing strategies for the deployment of the management information security programme as week as ensuring the formal information security certifications are maintained.
The role will report to the CTO and although based in London, it will require you to travel to other offices globally.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of ISO/IEC 27001 implementation, operation and certification
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or other similar credentials, is desired.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as data protection and privacy legislation
- Knowledge of common information security management and control frameworks, such as CSC, ITIL, COBIT, NIST CSF
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations.
- Good leadership skills – capable of leading a team to meet business and information security goals
Ready for your next role? Apply NOW!