Technical eDiscovery Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Management|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Technical eDiscovery Manager
Up to £85k per annum
As the Technical eDiscovery Manager you will manage the technical elements of a eDiscovery. You will be considered a Subject Matter Expert in relation to legal technology and eDiscovery workflows. You will focus on internal client relationships (instructing partners and associates) and the delivery of day-to-day case management, leading and prioritising processes, people management, training and resourcing.
The eDiscovery team is responsible for advising on and assisting with the identification, preservation, collection and processing of client data and managing the electronic data during review and analysis, production and presentation phases. This team is part of a global technology offering which is an important component of our global Alternative Legal Services business (ALT).
Essential Technical Experience
The candidate must demonstrate at least five years' operating at a senior level in the eDiscovery or technical client data field
Relativity Certifications (RCA, Analytics Specialist, Processing Specialist) preferred
Expert level experience with eDiscovery technology and "best practice"
Full end to end Relativity administration experience that includes:
- Data processing (including working with and troubleshooting complex data)
- Template design
- Event handlers
- Analytics builds - including active learning, threading, deduplication, categorisation, and clustering
- Relativity scripts
- Custom objects
- User permissions and security
Experienced user of a variety of eDiscovery technologies (in addition to Relativity) including:
Essential Project Management Experience:
- Managing quality control of all aspects of technical eDiscovery services (processing, ingestion, searching, and productions), including designing and implementing quality control procedures and performing root cause analysis of errors or issues as they arise.
- Taking the lead to identify and understand client needs, recommend technical solutions and deliver - through direct work or by the highly effective supervision of junior team members- an effective solution throughout the life of a matter.
- Working directly with clients (internally and externally) to ensure a high level of excellent client service is provided.
- Participating in case initiation meetings and confidently liaising with external IT teams in relation to IT infrastructure and best practice for identification and collection of data.
- Advising on completion of eDiscovery questionnaires and preparation for Case Management Conferences.
- Setting accurate budgets for costs and timescales for cases, subsequently ensuring that such work is completed within budget and to agreed standards and deadlines.
- Responsible for technical training of junior team members.
- Full end to end Relativity administration experience that includes: