Senior Security Service Delivery Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||PermanentFixed-Term ContractContractPart-Time|
|Sector||Information Technology - Service DeliveryInfoSec & Cyber SecurityInfoSec & Cyber Security - TechnicalInfoSec & Cyber Security - Management|
- Are you a Security Operations Delivery Manager looking for your next challenge? Always wanted to work on a global scale with the ownership over global technology specific security operations service domains?
I have a rare opportunity for YOU to build a new team and create a set of security technologies that deliver the Firms Security policies in an effective, efficient and scalable manner.
The successful candidate will have approved budget and headcount to implement a strong and effective team. They will heavily influence technology choice working closely with key stakeholders such as the Firm’s CISO, third-party providers of managed services and the Architecture function.
You will be responsible for:
- Platform security life-cycle management
- Ensuring security technology is effectively configured and verified as working
- Auditing and reporting of Server and Application security patches & cumulative updates (n-1)
- Reviewing alerts and data from sensors and documents, technical incident reports
- Researching emerging threats and vulnerabilities to aid in the identification of network incidents
- Providing network subscribers with incident response support, including mitigating actions to contain activity and facilitating forensics analysis when necessary
- Testing new computers, switch hardware and routers before implementation to ensure security
You will possess the following skills:
- An understanding of business needs and commitment to delivering high-quality, prompt, and efficient service to the business
- An understanding of organizational mission, values, and goals and consistent application of this knowledge
- Technical expertise in anti-virus solutions, virus outbreak management, and the ability to differentiate virus activity from directed attack patterns
- Technical expertise in Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)/Intrusion Detection System (IDS), SIEMs and other Computer Network Defence (CND) security tools.
- Experience of working in a managed service environment