Information Security Analyst
|Sector||InfoSec & Cyber SecurityInfoSec & Cyber Security - GRCInfoSec & Cyber Security - Technical|
|Salary||£30,000 - £38,000|
- An established professional services firm is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join their team.
The IT Department has a relaxed, sociable, working atmosphere whilst providing a high level of support to its users, there are currently 12 staff in IT split between helpdesk, networks, training, development and management across 2 sites.
You will carry out assessment and analysis of vulnerabilities in the infrastructure of the firm (software, hardware and networks). Furthermore, you will look into countermeasures to remedy detected vulnerabilities and security incidents and recommend effective solutions. Additionally, you will focus on security compliance, policies and procedures – both internal and industry wide.
For this particular role, we are looking for someone with:
- Proven experience in the Information Security field within incident response and computer forensics
- Experience working with third parties on identification of security breaches
- Managing the security certification renewals and recommendations following reviews as well and annual and ad-hoc penetration testing
- Completing and liaising with clients regarding their security client surveys
- Managing and accessing system reports and logs to identify and analyse business violations of security policy and standards
- Running, evaluating and following up on phishing simulations and other internal educational requirements