|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||InfoSec & Cyber Security - GRC|
|Salary||£40,000 - £47,000|
- Are you an information security risk and compliance analyst who wants to develop their skill in cyber and information security? Want to work for an established team in an innovative and commercially focused environment?
Then I have a role just for you!
You will be an ISO27001 certified lead auditor/implementer, responsible for audit, management and operation of the information security management system (ISMS). Additionally, you will support the Information Security Manager in identifying and managing information security risks in the firm to improve the effectiveness of information security controls.
You will take the lead to deliver the Audit and coordinate with other internal and external auditors. Your responsibility will be to maintain the ISO27001 as well as other cyber and information security certifications for the business in order for the business to effectively manage information security risks.
The skills and responsibilities we’re looking for:
- ISO 27001 lead auditor/implementer certified
- Good understanding and experience of ISO27001framework
- Experience of operation and management of risk, controls and compliance in corporate environments
- Experience of control design, control implementation, assessing control effectiveness and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Knowledge and experience of cyber security and information security principles and processes
- Experience maintaining the Risk Register and making sure actions are completed within agreed timelines.
Apply NOW to find out more about this role!