Finance Transformation Project Manager
|Job Type||Fixed-Term Contract|
|Location||City of London|
|Area||City of London, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UKChelmsford, UKColchester, UK|
|Salary||£80,000 - £115,000|
- Finance Transformation - Project Manager - £80 - £115,000 FTC – 12 Month Initial Duration
Experienced Finance Project Manager required for a high profile, Legal client who are modernising their Professional and Business Services functions to improve efficiency and effectiveness of how it delivers services to its clients.
Reporting to the Transformation Associate Director, you will play a strategic role in the implementation of Finance “Quote to Cash” processes (NOT systems) globally as part of the larger transformation at the firm. This implementation will promote revenue growth, helping drive the Firm forward in its ambitious goal of being the firm of choice for its clients and the employer of choice for its people.
The Q2C team manages all activities needed to run a best in class accounts receivable process with fast cycle times, high accuracy, minimal timekeeper interactions and low revenue leakage. The Business Transformation team is supporting the Q2C team in delivering a single global quote to cash workflow with clear accountabilities and process ownership thus solving the problem and associated inefficiencies and manual interventions tied to different billing processes across offices. This is a significant and strategic global programme of work incorporating the design and rollout of new services across the Quote to Cash client journey, including the areas of Quote Management, New Business Intake, Matter Management, Billing, Collections and Dispute Management.
- Must have hands on Project Management experience of an Order 2 Cash/Quote to Cash/O2C projects on a global scale
- An experienced Project Manager with demonstrable experience working in the legal or professional services sectors
- Extensive exposure to senior business and finance stakeholders (C-level/board level) is required.
- Exceptional relationship building skills, gaining consensus, and using adoption methods
- Strong, formal Project management experience and qualification (Prince2/APMP)
- Accounting qualification is desirable but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills and a diplomatic approach to problem-solving
- Create, manage and execute the project schedule, including defining the required steps to achieve project objectives, the required resources and work allocation, and the management of dependencies to ensure delivery within agreed timeframes and ensuring compliance against agreed project framework, methodologies and governance
- Create, manage and execute the project schedule, including defining the required steps to achieve project objectives, the required resources and work allocation, and the management of dependencies to ensure delivery within agreed timeframes
- Proactive and effective stakeholder management, including organisational change, communications, training and organisational engagement; analyse and adapt key collateral for individual audiences
- Risk and issue management, with a strong focus on the identification, analysis, response and escalation of key project risks; communicate risk effectively in order to protect project schedule
- Team leadership, including the day-to-day management and oversight of project analysts, ensuring quality and performance; lead and drive weekly scrum sessions with broader project team
- Ensure project quality and compliance through effective integration into the PMO and the adherence to established standards and methodology