Workday Adaptive Planning Specialist
|Job Type||Fixed-Term Contract|
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Project Management|
|Salary||£90,000 cash package|
- Our client, a high-profile global firm, is seeking a Workday Adaptive Planning Specialist to join their team.
You will be responsible for the deployment of the Adaptive Planning module in line with the overall Workday project.
Skills and requirements:
- Significant experience of Workday Adaptive Planning (have been involved with large scale implementations)
- Confident at developing and delivering strategy and product roadmaps
- Stakeholder management
- Managed projects from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally from a professional services background
Please do get in touch to find out more details!