|Location||London or Leeds|
|Area||City of London, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UKBrighton, UKCrawley, UKChelmsford, UKColchester, UKWatford, UKBerkshire, UKBuckinghamshire, UKManchester, UKReading, UK|
|Sector||Sales & Business DevelopmentSales & Business Development - Account ManagementSales & Business Development - New Business|
|Salary||£50,000 - £70,000 (£100-140,000 OTE)|
- We are looking for an experienced Account Manager, who is highly skilled at winning new business and building relationships, to join an established IT provider with a diverse portfolio. They are looking to build out the commercial team.
We are searching UK wide, the role will be remote with the occasional visit in one of the companies UK offices (London, Leeds, Chesterfield).
The successful person will have experience selling IT managed services and solutions. Previous experience affiliating with IT partners such at Netapp, VMware, Cisco, will be a distinct advantage.
As an account manager you will act as a trusted advisor to clients, consulting on current IT environments and future needs.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communications skills, provide excellent customer and client care in dealings with staff, clients, and members of the public. They will deliver sales growth across both managed cloud services and solutions. Identify, create, campaign and close IT solution sales opportunities.
For this role you'll need:
- Experience of generating new business, effective at building, managing, and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
- Have commitment to your own development and willingness to undertake training opportunities
- Minimum 3 years' experience within B2B direct sales
- Proven successful background in IT managed service, Data storage, Virtualisation or Security.
- Knowledge of cloud computing solutions
- Be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and hungry for success
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge, please apply here