Information Centre Manager
|Area||Manchester, UKNewcastle, UKLeeds, UKLiverpool, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - SupportInformation Technology - ManagementInformation Technology - Service Delivery|
- My client, a top law firm based in Liverpool, are looking for an Information Centre Manager to join the firm on a permanent basis.
Why work for the firm?
- Work 3 days a week from home (after pandemic)
- Fantastic opportunity to internally progress within the firm
- Competitive benefits package
- You will be joining a very friendly and sociable team!
The Information Centre Manager will run the day-to-day operations of the team to provide seamless access to knowledge and information resources and a proactive and tailored research service.
This role requires strong communication and interpersonal skills to provide effective services to the firm and to ensure the practice areas are fully supported.
Oversee the delivery of:
- Pro-active and reactive research to provide client and market intelligence to the firm
- Detailed profiles and reports to support fee earners and business development
- Quick turnaround of legal and business enquires
- Trend reporting, proactive analysis and assessment of research topics
- Strategic client SWOT trending opportunities
- Business analytic tracking for sectors
- Manage and develop Information Centre team to provide a proactive and client driven service to the firm
- Develop and maintain delivery methods and procedures that enable and encourage optimum performance of people and other resources
- Provide regular team highlight / activity reporting to head of KIC
- Support the delivery of enhancing client data to provide robust client and sector financials
- Manage, under Head of Department, KIC practice area and business services budgets, reporting, planning and organising expenditure
- Provide clear budget summaries with commentary for new financial year and reforecast
- Analyse and make recommendations on international recharge for international licences
- Manage procurement and renewal process of new and existing resources, including providing ROI reports, supporting negotiations, making recommendations and reviewing contract changes in line with the firm's procurement process
- Oversee procurement of hard copy materials including books, loose-leaf's and journal subscriptions
If interested in hearing more about the role, please apply!