Network Security Analyst
|Sector||InfoSec & Cyber Security - Technical|
- Network Security Analyst - up to £55k
We are recruiting for an experienced network security analyst to work with our client – a global professional services firm.
This is an opportunity to work within a well-respected firm, with offices in more than 40 locations worldwide. This role will be based in the Leeds office with some home working.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communications skills, as engaging with stakeholders and 3rd parties will be a key aspect to the role. As well as being able to deal with difficult and sometimes complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
As a senior engineer you will have advanced experience in engineering and support in a service and operations environment and a deep understanding of the relevant fields of expertise (e.g. Infrastructure, Applications, Networks, Security etc.)
A global environment with multiple regulatory requirements is a distinct advantage.
For this role you'll need:
- To be pro-active and solutions driven, with strong commercial awareness
- Palo Alto Firewalls experience (DMZ and Panorama)
- Network Security management experience in a large environment
- Cisco Firepower experience
- Proficient in configuration management, with understanding and application of different development approaches
- Understanding and experience with Service Level Agreements
- Proficient in Network data security- The impact of Big Data on network security and mitigating threats including; Physical, electronic, firewalling, encryption, access and authorisation
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge, please apply here