|Sector||Information Technology - Development|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
- MI Analyst
We are recruiting for an MI Analyst to work with our client - an established UK professional services firm.
This is an opportunity to work for a well-respected, stable company that are continuing to hire and onboard remotely. As well as developing and maintaining the delivery of MI reporting this role will also involve collecting and analysing stakeholder feedback.
For this role you'll need:
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office/Office365 and Sharepoint
- Experience in a similar role collecting and managing large datasets using tools such as Excel VBA, MS SQL
- System development experience using MI/BI programmes such as PowerBI, SSRS, QlikView etc.
- Excellent communication skills and exposure to dealing with various stakeholders and supporting colleagues and internal clients
- Analytical skills and comfort working in project management and/or administration as part of an internal service