Solutions Integration Developer
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Development|
|Salary||£45,000 - £55,000|
- We are recruiting for a Solutions Integration Developer to work with our client – an established UK professional services firm.
It’s a great time to join this organisation following significant investment in the firm, including in technology, and opportunity to work remotely with only ad-hoc office visits.
For this role you'll need:
- Background in MSBI stack (including SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Detailed understanding of SQL.
- Experience working on integration and migration projects (ideally with financial systems)
- Ability to discuss contributions across the full project lifecycle.
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders from technical colleagues to CX0.
You will also need strong knowledge of application ecosystems (desktops, servers, networks, installation etc.) and experience in areas including application support and service delivery.
Key to this role, is someone who will help out where required. You'll need to comfortable wearing different hats, you may be involved in various tasks, from application support, SQL support to answering the phone on service desk, if there is a need to do so!