Project Manager (IT & Business) - 12m FTC
|Job Type||Fixed-Term Contract|
|Location||Central London (WFH initially)|
|Area||City of London, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UKBrighton, UKCrawley, UKChelmsford, UKColchester, UKWatford, UKBerkshire, UKBuckinghamshire, UKReading, UK|
|Sector||Change Management/Business Change - Project ManagementInformation Technology - Project Management|
- Working for a sector leading, global law firm, you will be joining a small team of three to independently manage a number of full lifecycle, concurrent IT and business projects.
The firm has an exciting pipeline of projects, so experience of delivering some of the following projects will be advantageous; Cyber Security, Practice Management systems, New Business Intake systems, Microsoft 365 upgrades, Global Laptop rollout and Office moves.
In the role, you will be responsible for successful project definition, approach, governance, documentation, risk management, and delivery. You will effectively deliver change to a diverse group of global stakeholders. As such, it will require strong organisation, communication and influencing skills will be paramount. You will also be managing (matrix) internal and external resources and third parties where necessary.
- An experienced Project Manager with 5 years demonstrable experience working in the legal sector or partnership environment
- Must have a delivered end to end, varied projects - IT & Business Project experience.
- Extensive exposure to senior global stakeholders (Partner/C-level/board level) is required
- Strong, formal Project management experience and change management (Prince2/APMP/Prosci)
- Exceptional communication skills and a diplomatic approach to problem-solving