|Location||Liverpool (remote working)|
|Area||Manchester, UKNewcastle, UKLeeds, UKLiverpool, UK|
|Sector||Change Management/Business Change - Project ManagementInformation Technology - Project Management|
- Working for a top tier professional services firm in Liverpool, you will be joining a rapidly growing shared services department where you will report directly into the Operations Manager
Your projects experience to date should be broad, gained over at least 2/3 years in the professional services/finance/legal/other partnership sectors and will be advantageous of you have managed projects as a result of fast company growth such as Process Improvement, IT or centralisation of shared service function.
You’ll spend your time managing multiple projects concurrently by initiating projects, gathering requirements, design, build, testing, project delivery, managing budgets, identifying areas of improvement, managing senior business stakeholder relationships, fostering good relationships with the change and communications and training team by keeping them updated on progress of your projects, management of 3rd party vendors and internal resources
You will take ownership of a small team of Business Analysts and Project Support staff, so people management, 1-1’s, performance management experience will be beneficial.
Your communication skills will be paramount, and have the ability communicate to diverse stakeholders across the business and IT department.
- An experienced Project Manager with 2/3 years demonstrable experience working in the professional sector
- Must have a delivered end to end, varied projects - IT & Business Project experience.
- Extensive exposure to senior stakeholders (C-level/board level) is required
- Strong, formal Project management experience (Prince2/APMP)
- Exceptional communication skills and a diplomatic approach to problem-solving