Information Security Risk Analyst
|Location||City of London|
|Area||City of London, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||InfoSec & Cyber SecurityInfoSec & Cyber Security - Technical|
|Salary||£55,000 - £60,000|
- Information Security Risk Analyst required for a global law firm - Working between home and the London HQ, you will work across all levels of the business, engaging with senior Business Managers and the Risk and compliance teams. You will be responsible for the assessment, design and implementation of information security controls across the firm globally.
The main objectives of this role are to:
- Lead Security risk assessments within projects, supplier engagements and IT change;
- Share risk mitigation options, ensuring security risks are managed in line with the firms risk policies;
- Focus on KPIs and KRIs (Key Risk Indicators) and lead IT risk assessment for the company;
- Communicate the security impact of technology risks, the approach to risk mitigation and risk acceptance across all levels of the business;
- Participate in the vendor management and due diligence process, ensuring security risks are considered for 3rd parties the firm works with;
- Provide risk advisory services to technology and business groups;
- Work with stakeholders, both technical and non-technical to enable a pragmatic approach to apply security best practice;
- ISO27001 knowledge is essential – you must have experience of assisting in the certification/re-certification process before from initiation to completion
- Experience to be complemented by certifications e.g. CISM, CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Proven experience in assessing information security risk and developing an ISMS
- An understanding of best practices globally is essential for this position, along with supplier risk.
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise with external (3rd party) stakeholders across various functions in the business.
Two-stage video interview processIf you're interested, please apply for further discussion.