Business Project Manager - 12 months
|Job Type||Fixed-Term Contract|
|Location||City of London (initially working from home)|
|Area||City of London, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UKBrighton, UKCrawley, UKChelmsford, UKColchester, UKCambridge, UKWatford, UKBerkshire, UKBuckinghamshire, UKBristol, UKBirmingham, UKPeterborough, UKReading, UK|
|Sector||Change Management/Business Change - Project Management|
|Salary||£70,000 - £80,000|
- Working for a high-profile professional services firm in the City; You will be joining a newly established, collaborative, business focused PMO and will be responsible for full-lifecycle project management of several exciting Business and Strategy aligned projects.
Your projects experience should be broad, gained over at least 5 years in the Legal or Professional Services sectors and will be advantageous of you have managed projects as a result of fast company growth such as Outsourcing; Offshoring; Team Restructures; Organisational Design; Flexible/Agile Working; Marketing; Data (enterprise wide) and Process Change.
You will be delivery focussed, pragmatic, and flexible in your approach. Your communication skills will be paramount, and have the ability communicate to diverse global stakeholders across the business, including those in C-suite positions.
You’ll spend your time creating business cases, gathering requirements, identifying and managing the change management aspects of projects, create and manage stakeholder and communication plans, procurement and vendor management, design, communicate with and train the relevant staff/clients on the appropriate changes, and generally win support.
You’ll be joining 6 months into a transformation programme – you’ll work very autonomously at times so you will need to be comfortable creating your own direction but at times working as a team with other Project Managers and Business Analysts to deliver on a larger overall objective.
- An experienced Project Manager with demonstrable experience working in the professional sector
- Must have a delivered varied project background – it will be hard to justify utilising a product specialist as may be working on different projects.
- Extensive experience working for corporate/global organisations
- Extensive exposure to senior stakeholders (C-level/board level) is required
- Strong, formal Project management experience (Prince2/APMP)
- Exceptional communication skills and a diplomatic approach to problem-solving