Head of IT Security
|Location||Anywhere in the UK|
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||InfoSec & Cyber SecurityInfoSec & Cyber Security - TechnicalInfoSec & Cyber Security - Management|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months' notice|
- Are you a technologist with experience in IT security? Looking for your next career move focused around new technology and building your own team?
I’m recruiting a Head of IT Security for a global professional services firm based in London, although you can be located anywhere in the UK!
Your focus will be on building an IT Security function, while working closely with the CISO function. Furthermore, you will work on remediating issues and piecing together relevant security architecture.
Your areas of focus:
· Coordinating, measuring and reporting on the technical aspects of security management.
· Managing outsourced vendors that provide information security functions for compliance with contracted service-level agreements.
· Translating business needs into IT solutions
· Serving as an active and consistent participant in the information security governance process, working with the CISO and IT and business stakeholders to define metrics and reporting strategies that effectively communicate successes and progress of the security program.
· Consulting with IT and security staff to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, applications and software.
· Amongst many other responsibilities!
If you possess deep technical skill and are happy to discuss security risks on a business-level then apply NOW!