IT Service Desk Analyst
|Sector||Information Technology - Support|
- Are you looking for your next job on an IT Service Desk?
Want to work somewhere where you will be recognised and invested in?
My client, a top Accountancy firm, are currently looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join
the firm on a permanent basis in their Liverpool office.
This will suit someone early in their IT career who is looking to work for a global firm with endless opportunities of progression who is not afraid to pick up the phone and provide a 1st class customer service.
Hours of work: Rotating shifts between 8am-7pm
- Providing 1st line support on a range of software including Active Directory, Office 365 (Excel/Word/Powerpoint), Windows 10, SCCM, Sharepoints and various hardware.
- Adhering to SLA's and KPI's on individual performance.
- Managing customer expectations, keeping each end user up to date with their ticket.
The ideal candidate will be ITIL certified, come from a professional services environment, have 1-2+ years experience on a busy IT Service Desk taking 40+ calls daily supporting a variety of software.
Why join the firm?
- 25 days’ holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance.
Many more flexible benefits too!