IT Security Manager
|Area||Manchester, UKLiverpool, UK|
|Sector||InfoSec & Cyber Security - TechnicalInfoSec & Cyber Security - Management|
|Salary||£75,000 plus package|
- Searching for an exciting security manager role – leading a new internal security function?
Professional services experience with ISO accreditation?
Security is your real passion and you see yourself excelling in this area – please apply!
The role – IT Security Manager - with your experience in leading a security function from initial stages to a fully operational team, managing this process, including both internal and external security incident management will be a breeze.
Reporting into the CIO, you will be the Information Security Manager, responsible for the technical IT security needs to the firm, as a security subject matter expert. You will get to implement security policies (the beloved ISO27001) and processes, as well as managing all aspects of the IT security area – cyber and information security.
Using your excellent communication skills, you’ll successfully deal with 3rd party vendors and IT team members, ensuring the firm’s information remains secure.
About the firm...
A modern, progressive and progressive global law firm – this role is based in Manchester office.
- Someone who has previous experience of setting up a security function from the ground up
- A good grasp of technology, coming from a techy background
- Good slant on Cyber and Info security
- Must have ISO27001 qualification, as they need to maintain this high level
- Seasoned security manager