|Location||City of London|
|Area||City of London, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - ArchitectureInformation Technology - Network Infrastructure|
|Salary||£80,000 - £90,000|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Reporting directly into the CIO, the Network Architect will be responsible for defining the technology landscape from a networking perspective across the firm globally both on-premise and where appropriate in the cloud.
The Network Architect is seen as the clear technical lead in this domain and will be the go-to person for anyone else in the firm that may need such guidance.
You will have a broad understanding of setting strategies and standards for the use of voice, data, video, and wireless network technology services.
Have a strong understanding of SaaS based voice and video conferencing technology services and ISP connectivity.
You will be a hands on Architect with design experience of Azure VNET’s, VNET Peering and VNET Gateways.
Essential Technical Experience required
- Deploying network appliances to Azure as well Azure network functions like Azure Traffic Manager.
- Experience in global firewall, network load balancer and WAN Optimizer strategy and design.
- Strong, hands-on technical knowledge of network operating systems, including Palo Alto PAN-OS, Cisco IOS and NX-OS, Aruba ArubaOS, HPE ArubaOS-Switch, Netscaler, and Riverbed RiOS.
- Excellent knowledge of telephony systems, including Mitel, SIP Trunks and VoIP.
- Experience of designing and overseeing the deployment of SDWAN
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Soft skills required
- Ability and willingness to occasionally work outside normal working hours/days when requested.
- Decisive and confident in one’s own ability and recommendations
- An understanding that occasional international business travel will be necessary
- A passion for network and communication technologies continually staying up to date and evaluating where new technology can add value to the business.
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed team-oriented, collaborative environment
Base salary: £80-90k (DOE)
Location - London, City
Click apply, it’s that easy.