Network Infrastructure Analyst
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Network Infrastructure|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period|
- Interested in playing a crucial role within a busy and demanding professional services environment, keeping the business running with focused strategy to push technology?
IF you believe you have an in-depth technical competence in IP networks and network management, together with Windows Desktop/Server knowledge, then I have the perfect role for you.
I’m looking for a Network Infrastructure Analyst to join a leading accountancy firm in the city.
You’ll join a team of 6 network infrastructure analysts and focus on maintaining and troubleshooting network services, taking ownership of incidents and changes until completion.
Skills and experience:
- Oversight and management of LAN and WAN
- Network management – Cisco management interface, Cisco devices
- Firewall Management
- Load balancing
- Management of switches and routers across the estate
- Ideally CCNP certified or working towards the certification
- VMware skills/certifications are advantageous!