Business Analyst (strategy & architecture)
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Change Management/Business Change - Business Analysis|
|Salary||Up to £450/day|
|Start Date||ASAP - max 4 weeks' notice|
- Working within the strategy & architecture function of a high-profile legal firm; responsible for end to end business analysis on various complex projects (confidential).
BAs are required to work across process mapping, process improvement, continuous improvement, business change, automation and enabling broader departmental improvements/efficiencies.
- An experienced Business Analyst with demonstrable experience working in the legal sector
- Track record of full lifecycle analysis from initiation to completion
- Extensive experience working for corporate/global organisations
- Extensive exposure to senior stakeholders (C-level/board level) is required
- Strong, formal business analysis experience (ISEB/BCS)
- Exceptional communication skills and a diplomatic approach to problem-solving