Project Manager (DMS)
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information TechnologyInformation Technology - Project Management|
|Salary||Up to £75000 plus benefits OR up to £650/day|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months notice period for permanent and 4 weeks' notice|
- Working for a global systems implementer that hold very high regard in the legal and investment banking sectors. Currently requiring an experienced Project Manager to manage the end to end implementation of a cloud based DMS solution for a 8000+ user global organisation.
You'll be working closely with IT and business stakeholders on site, as well as internal key stakeholders within the systems implementer to ensure successful solution design and implementation of a complex geographic DMS solution.
You'll be responsible for managing relationships with key business stakeholders inc. Board, Director and C-Level.
- An experienced Project Manager who can demonstrate gravitas, engagement at very senior levels and ownership of various complex relationships;
- Experienced working for global, fast-paced and high-pressure financial service/professional services environments (inc. Big 4);
- Experience of managing projects/programmes from (project initiation/business case/RFP through to completion);
- Experience implementing Document Management Systems into global organisation (ideally iManage);
- Excellent influencing skills (up to Board level);
- APM or PMP qualified.