Project Manager (Billing Transformation)
|Job Type||Fixed-Term Contract|
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Salary||up to £75000 plus benefits|
|Start Date||ASAP - max 8 weeks' notice|
- Working for a global professional services firm headquartered in Central London at the very start of their scoping phase for a new finance billing transformation programme to review and transform their end to end global billing process.
You'll be working closely with Finance and reporting daily to the Group Finance Director. You’ll ideally have a background working within finance departments with a solid understanding of its business processes, systems and relationships.
You'll be responsible for managing relationships with key business stakeholders inc. Board, Director and C-Level.
- An experienced Project Manager who can demonstrate gravitas, engagement at very senior levels and ownership of various complex relationships;
- Prior experience of working within a group finance department to deliver changes to business and system process;
- Experienced working for global, fast-paced and high-pressure financial service/professional services environments (inc. Big 4);
- Experience of managing projects/programmes from (project initiation/business case/RFP through to completion);
- Excellent influencing skills (up to Board level);
- APM or PMP qualified.