CRM Technical Lead (Dynamics 365)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||City of London|
|Area||City of London, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Architecture|
|Start Date||ASAP/ 1-2 weeks' notice|
- Seeking a CRM Technical Lead, ideally Dynamics 365 focused for a global CRM replacement. This business is known as one of the top 5 in the industry with 50 international offices and 6500 users.
Currently their CRM product goes out of life mid 2021 – they’ve gone through RFP and have selected D365 and a Dynamics 365 systems integrator to deliver the work. They now need an internal Tech Lead to represent the architecture department and ensure the designs, documentation and rollout are successful meaning they require someone from initiation through to late stages of completion.
Ideally, you’ll have the following experience:
- Worked on various complex technical implementations and integrations (inc APIs)
- Excellent understanding of CRM migrations (preferably MS Dynamics 365)
- Led on the design, deploy and migration of global data
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud solutions (preferably Azure)
- Demonstrable experience of working with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels