Head of IT Operations
|Location||City of London|
|Area||City, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - ManagementExecutive/ C-level|
|Salary||£75,000 plus package|
- An established not-for-profit organisation are looking for an experienced Head of IT Operations to join them at a very exciting time. The business is going through significant growth and have just been given £30 million to support their plans. You will need to be an experienced leader, who can make decisions for the business, robust enough to lead IT functions and engage with senior management.
You will be from a similar sort of environment and have strong vendor/3rd party management. This role is not suitable for somebody who is a team leader looking to step up.
The role is accountable for all IT operations, spanning:
- Business engagement at all levels, developing the IT service roadmap and improvement plans
- Strategic leadership in building IT operational processes to support the business
- Vendor management for all IT services, and ownership of IT managed service providers.
- Holistic approach to IT service design, ITIL service delivery, service transition and continual service improvement
- Comfortable to conduct themselves throughout the whole business
- Key decision maker
- Understand what the business needs/improvement plans/roadmap
- Azure and SaaS exp would be good as they support this but not essential
- Versatile, good comms, influencer, robust, resilient