Senior Unified Communications Analyst (Skype)
|Area||North, UKManchester, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - SupportInformation Technology - InfrastructureInformation Technology - Network Infrastructure|
|Salary||£55,000 - £70,000|
- Picture More are currently recruiting a Senior Unified Communications Analyst specialising in Skype for Business to work for an international law firm based in the city centre.
If you’re looking to work for a company that provides great work-life balance where you’ll be an integral part of the Server Infrastructure Team, working closely with junior colleagues to provide proactive support and project work. The position is a lead role to maintain, manage and develop the firm's Skype for Business and telephony enterprise voice for the business - design and delivery.
You’ll be looking after:
- Skype for Business
- Voice/video conference technologies
- Enterprise Voice - Lync 2013
- SIP trunking
- Leading cutting-edge projects for the company and global maintenance.
Excellent unified communications and telephony systems - troubleshooting and project skills and experience of delivering global/EMEA solutions within the Voice environment.
- Unified comms design and project delivery experience
- Sonos Gateway
- Telephony (Cisco)
- Excellent documentation and workflow skills Analytical and logical approach to problem solving