This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Training|
|Start Date||ASAP/ up to 3 months notice period|
- Our client are a global law firm based in Central London who are looking to grow their internal IT Training team. They are looking for someone who has proven experience of designing and delivering IT training within a legal environment. Excellent working knowledge of the MS Office suite 2010 or above is essential.
- Run IT Training courses to the whole business in a variety of methods. This would include one to one, group, deskside, floor walking and remotely.
- Design the IT Training courses on MS Office, iManage, InTapp, Aderant, InterAction and other applications used within the firm.
- Creation of eLearning Materials
- Ability to deliver training sessions within a professional services environment – ideally within a legal firm
- Confidence in designing and delivering training on the MS Office suite 2010 or above.
- Proven knowledge of training on a Document Management System – ideally iManage
- Confidence in training on a large CRM – InterAction is preferred.
- Experience in training on a time recording system – ideally InTapp Time.