Full Stack Senior Developer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information TechnologyInformation Technology - SupportInformation Technology - TrainingInformation Technology - InfrastructureInformation Technology - DevelopmentInformation Technology - ManagementInformation Technology - InfoSec|
- Role Purpose
As a Full Stack Senior Developer, you will join a cross-functional Agile development team comprised of developers, data scientists, legal experts, business analysts, and testers; you'll work upon a specific work stream developing legal applications and services, owning changes from development through to deployment. Projects include: machine learning to automate document review and semantic analysis, integrate vendor products using API-first development and workflows developed using lightweight micro-services architecture. We use cutting-edge technology stack, with a DevOps culture focused on continuous integrations and delivery, which currently encompasses.NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Cloud and Chef. Training will be provided where required, to help develop skills in technology and for professional development.
Role and responsibilities
As a Full Stack Senior Developer, you will be responsible for the design and development of components across the full-stack of web application development, from Back End service and Server Side processing, data access design and implementation, to Front End web development with relevant frameworks such as Angular. As a Developer by heart, who is passionate in taking complex business problems and converting them into elegant solutions with an emphasis on modern web standards, proven patterns & practices and scalability you will be responsible for working in teams designing and building cloud-scale web applications.
Design and Develop fully functional application components, features, and services.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable and robust code.
- Be part of a strong, creative, cross-functional project team, designing, building and testing new products, services, and infrastructure.
- Ensure quality through adherence to coding standards and technical best practices and through mentorship, feedback, and paired programming.
- Ensure the quality of development deliverables through quality control processes and unit testing.
- Provide technical expertise and support for service management in the resolution of complex incidents and problems.
- Oversee and assist with the transition of products and services into operational use.
- Proven experience in structured development and build environments (continuous integration, test automation, automated configuration, and deployment)
- Experience in both relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience building web services (eg SOAP, REST).
- Experience with Algorithms and Software Design.
- Experience in building Single Page Applications like Angular framework
- Experience in developing and executing unit tests to ensure and maintain code quality.