This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||City, UKDocklands, UKWest End, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Support|
- Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd Line - SCCM/VMware/Server 2012-16/
£42k + benefits + healthcare + on call allowance (5k)
We have a promising role available within a medium-sized, award-winning Law Firm in central London. The firm is looking for a 3rd line engineer with at least 18 months' experience in a technical 2nd/3rd line role. Ideally your experience will be gained within a legal or professional services environment.
This role also includes on call 1 week in 5, which will increase your salary circa £5k per annum.
- Microsoft Server 2012 and 2016
- VMware 6.0
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Skype for Business
- Citrix XenDesktop version 7+
- Office 365/Azure
- Uses initiative and focus on solutions
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible with working hours