|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Sector||Information Technology - Training|
|Salary||42,000 - 50,000|
Our client, a global mid tier law firm, is looking to expand their global IT service delivery team and are now looking recruit an IT Trainer to be based at their London office.
- Windows 8/Windows 10.
- MS Office 2013 - Word (Advanced) Excel (Advanced) PowerPoint (Advanced) Outlook (Advanced).
- Ideally MOS qualified.
- Document Management System - iManage FileSite or similar.
- Professional services applications - time recording/billing/contact management/Word templates - Elite, InterAction, TMS or similar.
- Experience of delivering 121 and group presentation style training courses.
- The ideal candidate will have had previous experience in a role working for a law firm or similar professional environment. We would consider a Legal Secretary with solid legal experience.
Areas of focus and responsibilities
- Deliver courses on the Microsoft Office 2013 suite, iManage FileSite and other legal software such as Elite Webview, InterAction and BigHand digital dictation software.
- Work to a Global IT Training Schedule.
- Deliver courses and webinars to partners and staff in the office, and remotely.
- Provide refresher training when needed, either in structured classes or requested 121 training.
- Floor-walk on a regular basis to provide 'at desk' assistance and training.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of IT Training related and documentation.
- Designing new training courses.
- Induction training for all members of staff.
- Assist the Service Desk and Systems teams with any queries as required.
9.30am to 5.30pm
Please note that the position will be initially offered on a 10 month fixed term contact.