Infrastructure/ Cloud Engineer
|Area||City of London, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Infrastructure|
|Salary||£60,000 - £65,000|
- Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated and ready to join a dynamic and tech driven environment?
A multi-skilled and diverse Data Management organisation are seeking an additional Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join their global team.
Are you some who is…..
- Interested in technology, but also aware of the need for appropriate processes and procedures
- Naturally attentive to detail, but also able to demonstrate a wide degree of creativity
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Happy to work on your own initiative
- A confident communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
Technology must haves…
- Cloud technologies and connectivity (particularly Azure) Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and user administration in an MS Windows environment
- Hardware virtualisation, particularly Microsoft Hyper-V and Microsoft Cluster and Microsoft Azure.
- Practical experience of setting up IT and Security policies, processes, standards and procedures in a global organisation
- Infrastructure monitoring and management systems (SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM)
What you will be responsible for…
- The enhancement of the cloud infrastructure to improve performance, availability and security whilst controlling costs.
- The support, ongoing management, and development of the global IT infrastructure.
- Daily maintenance and support of production infrastructure and solutions
Knowledge/familiarity of the following will be advantageous;
- Financial markets
- Palo Alto Firewall and Citrix NetScaler Load Balancer
- Microsoft Office 365 messaging, Team, and cloud security
Location - EC3V (Central London)
Click apply, it’s that easy.