Information Security Manager
|Area||City of London, UKGreater London, UK|
|Sector||InfoSec & Cyber SecurityInfoSec & Cyber Security - GRCInfoSec & Cyber Security - Management|
|Salary||£100,000 - £110,000|
- Are you a motivated and experienced Information Security Manager? Eager to utilise your global security strategic and management skills? Then I have a role just for you.
Role: You will be leading a team of an Information Security and Data Privacy specialists taking ownership over Governance, Risk and Compliance side of security. You will liaise with Managed Service Providers and provide ad-hoc consultancy to them and the firm’s IT department. You will also get involved in selection of new cyber security technologies & other system validations.
The role has a global remit; however, the travel will ONLY take you away from home once or twice a year. Sounds like a great deal, right?
- Extensive information security experience, covering cyber, governance, audit, as well as training and awareness
- Knowledge of industry standards, such as ISO27001, Cyber Essentials Plus and/or ISO22301
- Experience in security monitoring, detection, prevention and control systems
- Strong ability to influence internal and external stakeholders – preferably in a partnership or other professional services organisation
- Strong knowledge of new hacking techniques, phishing threats and emerging cyber security threats
- Must be either CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer qualified (or having a near-term plan for achieving the certification)
Please note: Due to the amount of applications we receive, if you haven’t heard from us within a week, consider your application as unsuccessful.