Senior Infrastructure Analyst
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Infrastructure|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months' notice|
- Senior Infrastructure Analyst - up to £65k
What the role includes...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst (3/4thline) to join a professional services firm based in the heart of the City.
You will sit within the broad infrastructure team and be responsible for all MS exchange and messaging projects.
What do you need?
· Proven work experience within 3rd line infrastructure support. Especially the Microsoft Office Exchange platform and related systems, Mimecast, Office 365. Windows Server
· Hands-on experience of troubleshooting and identifying solutions to hardware and software issues
· Proven experience in storage and virtualisation technologies such as NetApp/ Tintri, VMware
· Ideally experience of leading a recent exchange project; migration or upgrade
· Hands-on experience with Windows OS environments and Active Directory (including Group Policy) Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
· Experience of supporting Legal DMS, such as imanage is highly desirable
They are looking for someone who can be a self-motivated team player, but who is able to work with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in this role, all you need to do is click 'apply now'.
Make sure you do this ASAP to be sure you don't miss out as the firm are looking to hire quickly.