Digital Learning Advisor
|Area||City of London, UK|
|Sector||Information Technology - Training|
|Start Date||ASAP - 3 months' notice|
- Digital Learning Advisor
Our client, a highly-regarded global law firm, is looking for a Digital Learning Advisor to join the team at their London office.
Role & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating content for digital learning resources.
- You will design and develop content using creative software and e-learning tools.
- You will keep existing e-learning courses updated, ensuring they are compliant with guidelines.
- You will become an ambassador for digital learning, supporting engagement activities.
Skills & Experience:
- Creative - 'an ideas person’
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in IT
- Desirable platforms: Adobe, Articulate 360, Captivate, Cornerstone